CONFERENCE ON ECONOMICS, BUSINESS, FINANCE AND GOVERNANCE
4-5 December 2019, Bali, Indonesia
CALL FOR PAPER
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 30th, 2019
Paper Submission Deadline: October 31th, 2019
** Here is the Conference Program (Finalized version) **
The 2nd ICEBFG 2019 Bali Conference on Economics, Business, Finance and Governance Research will be held on December 4th (Wednesday) and 5th (Thursday), 2019 at the Prime Plaza Hotel Sanur [click to visit] in Bali, Indonesia. The conference theme is "Tourism and Creative Business Sustainability in Revolution Industry Era". The 2nd ICEBFG 2019 conference brings together academics and professionals from all business and economics disciplines to share their latest research findings and brainstorm new research ideas across disciplines. It is a unique forum for researchers with cross-disciplinary interests to meet and interact. Research papers using theoretical, quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-methods approaches are encouraged as are those using interdisciplinary approaches.
ORGANIZER: ICEBFG Committee
OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: English
- The 2nd ICEBFG Conference invites submission of academic and professional research papers/abstracts from the full range of business and economics disciplines, including all sub-fields and related topics in Economics, Business, Finance and Governance. Research papers/abstracts cutting across business and non-business disciplines (e.g., law, politics, etc.) are also welcome.
- The 2nd ICEBFG Conference encourages discussions on research-in-progress. For those authors who cannot submit full papers, they can present their latest research findings at the 2nd ICEBFG Conference if their abstracts are accepted. Peer reviewed abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Interested parties without papers/abstracts for presentation are also invited to participate as attendees at the 2nd ICEBFG Conference.
- Submit full paper/abstract (in MS Word) via the Online Submission [click to enter].
- Full papers/abstracts received by the deadline will be (double-blind) peer-reviewed by an internal panel on a rolling basis. A notification of acceptance/rejection will be issued within 15 days after submission.
- For co-authored papers/abstracts (with more than one author), the submitting author will serve as the corresponding author who has the responsibility to forward all correspondences to his/her co-authors (e.g., acceptance/rejection emails).
- Full papers/abstracts accepted for the 2nd ICEBFG Conference will be included in the Conference Proceedings for free distribution at the conference. Authors are NOT required to transfer copyrights to ICEBFG.
- Several journals (indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar, etc.) will publish special issues featuring selected papers from the ICEBFG Conference:
- Journal of Management and Governance (JMG)
- International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM)
- The International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences: Annual Review
- Journal of Management Information and Decision Sciences (JMIDS)
- Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal (AAFSJ)
- Utopía y Praxis Latinoamericana
Upon submitting to the ICEBFG conference for presentation, the authors will be invited to choose a journal as a possible publication outlet. Final acceptance is subject to further editorial review. There is NO extra publication fee. Click here to see detailed journal information.
TENTATIVE PROGRAM & INSTRUCTIONS TO PRESENTERS
- Deadline for submission of abstract: September 30th, 2019
- Deadline for submission of Full Paper: October 31st, 2019
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: November 10th, 2019
- Deadline for authors registration: November 15th, 2019
- Conference date: December 4th – 5th, 2019
Please contact the conference secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org